Keeping your car in pristine conditions can be a full-time job. However, having these seven must-have cleaning supplies in your car will make things a lot easier.
- Microfiber cloths. From your windshield to your dashboard, you can use microfiber cloths to clean most of the surfaces of your car. They take care of most unexpected messes and are gentle to all types of materials, including glass, and car paint.
- Portable vacuum cleaner. While microfiber cloths are great for spilled and smeared liquids, they can’t solve every problem under the sun. Think, for example, of sand in your upholstery, or the stubborn, hard-to-reach areas in your dashboard. For those situations, a portable vacuum cleaner is a veritable godsend.
- Cleaner wipes. This is a versatile cleaning solution that will often save your day. Keep them always at hand to use them on the surfaces of your car, or even on yourself!
- Window wipes. Ordinary cleaning wipes leave streaks behind when used on glass. That’s why it’s a good idea to have window wipes handy in your car.
- Spot Carpet cleaner. Carpets can be notoriously hard to clean—once they get stained, acting fast is key. That’s why your cleaning kit must include spot carpet cleaner. This product can often be applied to the upholstery too, making it doubly useful.
- Air freshener. Yes, you have everything you need to clean the surfaces of your car. But what about the air? From mold in your air-conditioning system to food your kids leave behind, there are many unpleasant odors that can get trapped in your car.
- Garbage bags. Where’s a bag when you need it? Right at hand if you make it a point to always carry a small package of bags in your car. They will save you a lot of trouble, even in situations not related to your car.
More Tips and Ideas
Keep your vehicle in mint condition with these posts that cover every aspect of the care and maintenance of your car.
- How to remove stickers from auto glass
- Can fireworks damage your car’s paint?
- How to protect your car’s paint during summer
- How to clean your car’s dashboard
- What is collision insurance?
Inland Empire Autobody & Paint Inc. is a family-owned business that specializes in collision repair and custom paint. We work with all major insurance companies!
We have locations in Riverside and Moreno Valley, California. Call us (951-465-7350), contact us through our website or through our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more information about our full range of services.